Worcester Therapy Group seeks to recruit qualified BACP Counsellors (or equivalent), UKCP Registered Psychotherapists, and BPS Registered Psychologists, to join our expanding service to meet an increase in referrals during 2021.
We are especially keen to find practitioners who are either:
- Qualified to work with children or young people
- Experience of working with complex conditions
- Work to psychodynamic principles
Key benefits of working with our service include:
- Flexible hours/days that suit your availability.
- We normally allocate a block of hours to new Associates which we can then endeavour to fill with new clients e.g. 3-5 appointment hours to start.
- With up to 250+ new referrals per annum we can guarantee a stream of new clients to ensure a regular monthly income.
- We operate out of our own discrete premises on the 2nd floor of Barbourne Health Centre, with its own waiting area and four comfortable and client-friendly consulting rooms.
- Competitive sessional rates: £32.50* (see below) for all client-attended sessions (we operate a 24hr cancellation policy; clients who fail to cancel in advance are also charged).
- All client contact (outside booked sessions) is handled by the service, which means you only work the clinical hours you are paid for. All other client administration is taken care of.
- A Clinical Lead and Practice Manager oversee the general day-to-day running of the service. This means that there is minimal additional administration outside your sessions i.e. no client outcome measures, no weekly service reporting.
- Large friendly team with an opportunity to network with a diversity of professionals. Meet and discuss a wide variety of issues of real clinical relevance at our regular Tuesday evening CPD/Practice meetings.
Flexible working hours
Consistent referrals tailored to your skills and experience