We are currently looking for therapists to join us!
If you are a Child Therapist, an EMDR specialist or an Accredited Counsellor please get in touch.
Sessional Therapists Needed for 2021:
Worcester Therapy Group seeks to recruit qualified BACP Counsellors (or equivalent), UKCP Registered Psychotherapists, and BPS Registered Psychologists, to join our expanding service to meet an anticipated increase in demand over the course of 2021.
We are especially keen to find practitioners with experience of working with complex conditions as well as being able to work to psychodynamic principles.
Benefits of working with our service include:
- Flexible hours/days to suit your availability
- Competitive sessional rates
- We receive 200+ referrals per annum which guarantees a stream of clients to ensure a regular monthly income.
- We normally assign a set block of hours to new Associates which we will then fill with new referrals e.g. 3-5 appointment hours to start.
- Smart and discrete premises on 2nd floor of Barbourne Health Centre, with its own waiting area and 4 client-friendly consulting rooms.
- Option to rent rooms on a private basis in non-peak periods i.e. before 5pm weekdays
- All client contact and administration is handled by our service personnel, which means you only work the hours you're paid for.
- Minimal additional administration outside managing appointments. No client outcome measures. No weekly service reporting.
- Friendly and supportive team of fellow professionals, with regular CPD opportunities.
Apply by sending us CV along with letter stating your suitability to join a service like ours.